Home » » Simple conversation ( just to revise )

Simple conversation ( just to revise )

Written By Unknown on 29/05/2013 | 08:17

Simple conversation ( just to revise ) :

A : Good evening! masaa' al-khayr مساء الخير 

B: Hey!My friend! Ahlan sadiqi/ sadiqati! (female) أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! 

A: How are you? kayfa haluka/ haluki كيف حالك؟

B: I'm fine, thanks! Ana bikhayr, shukran! أنا بخير شكرا

B : And you? Wa ant? / Wa anti? (female) و أنت؟

A: Good jayid جيد . I missed you so much! ishtaqtu ilayka/ ilayki (female) kathiran إشتقت إليك كثيرا

B:  me too : ana aydhan
انا ايضا

A: What's new? Maljadid?
مالجديد
B: Nothing much . Lashya'a jadid
(لا شيء جديد )
A: See you later! Araka/ Araki (female) fi ma ba'd
أراك في) مابعد )
B: Goodbye! Ma’a salama
( مع السلامة )

For more conversations send me ur ideas ,write a conversation in English and send it to me i'll make the sentences with Arabic translation and i'll post it.



By: Ŝtĕlla Esperanza



Share this article :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire



 
Support : Arabic Language Guide | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Arabic Language Guide - All Rights Reserved
Published by Ismail AFR
Proudly powered by Blogger